Sports Anchored Mixed-Use
Community placemaking through mixed-use development anchored by a sports team and venue
Urban areas in need of revitalization brought together through the dynamism of destinations to live, work, and play
Firm’s leadership has deep experience in professional sports world, including ownership and management of two professional soccer franchises, as well as investment experience across the full suite of real estate product types
Industrial Real Estate
Value-creation and development of industrial properties in “last mile” industrial markets and infill/urban core locations
– Major shipping ports, infill submarkets, and in “last mile” locations in major U.S. metroplexes.
– Average building size 50,000 – 400,000 SF.
Firm’s leadership has transacted and owned millions of square feet representing billions of dollars
Growth Equity: Tech
– Provide growth equity capital to tech and tech enabled businesses that are asset light and have strategic and defensible intellectual property.
– Minority position with board seats and protective covenants.
– Strategic relationship with a top 10 startup accelerator across multiple offices to invest in program “graduates”.
– Additional pipeline from deep network across industries
Decades of collective experience as operators and directors of private and public companies.
Fortuitous Sports Capital
-Teams: ability to ‘win’ financially and on the scoreboard; attractive geography and media market; league is poised for growth; loyal fans.
– Tech-enabled sports related companies: data & performance analytics, marketing & media services, and consumer engagement businesses as complements to traditional sports.
– Deep network to source off-market transactions
– Team or business has been mismanaged and/or underinvested for growth
– Differentiated by operational experience and expediency
Deep experience as professional sports team owners and operators, and decades of experience repositioning companies.